Monday, October 10, 2016

Movie Review from The World of Epoy

I posted some movie review on my previous blog. Some of them are so ridiculous to read. Hahaha.. Here the links : 

1. Blood Diamond
Click here to review. Please don't say : "What's the heck with the grammar?" :P












2. Quo Vadis
Picture : The Prayer Foundation
Need another perspective for passover - easter moment? I recommend you to watch Quo Vadis. Click here to see my review.  











3. Bride and Prejudice

Picture : Wikipedia
The bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice. Click here to review












4. Simfoni Luar Biasa
Picture : Wikipedia
Actually, this is not a review. It's a simple explanation why i love this Indonesian musical movie. Click here to visit










5. Rectoverso
Picture : www.movie.co.id

Rectoverso is another masterpiece of Dewi Lestari. It's an album but also a book. Five extraordinary artist magically made the omnibus film of Rectoverso. I Love it! This is my review.  


No comments:

Post a Comment